My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Sanity Returned

This has become my favorite part of the day. Early morning. No kids, no work problems, a good nights sleep, what couldn't be better?

The funny thing is, I was never a morning person. It would take me an hour just to wake up enough in the morning to be functional. I would sit in a groggy haze trying to shake the remnants of sleep from my mind. And that was at 11:00 in the morning.

I look back at those days and laugh, getting up early meant setting the alarm for 9:00!

Oh, how things have changed.....

2 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I was never a morning person but lately I am getting better.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I was always a night owl and then when I came here I was an early morning person (he worked so early) now he doesnt so we have slipped back into the staying up till 3 am sort of thing :|

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons