My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The War is ON!!

Joe has officially crossed the line, he now deserves the rotting fish in his drawer.

Nonchalantly, he strolls into my area, stands at my desk, has the nerve to say "How is Sherri today?", then throws a live cricket on my desk, cricket immediately jumping at me!!!

Here's my plan.....

My husband and son went fishing LAST weekend. Mind you, it has been really hot, and humid, and he ended up not cleaning all of the blue gills he brought home.

Guess where the new home for these rotting fish will be????

Joe's desk!


More details to come tomorrow, the day that I put my plan in action. One more day of fermenting can't hurt.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Oh, I hate crickets! They're horrible. Every couple of years we bomb the house and the crawl space under the house to keep the water crickets under control. Otherwise they crawl up into the bathroom via the water heater plumbing. There was one in the bathroom just last night! Ugh. Horrible creatures.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Ew are you sure its bad enough to deserve rotting fish *retches* The thought of them make me want to throw up :|

12:23 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

The rotting fish will rule his desk. Muhahaha!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Crazy Dan said...

Sounds kinda of fichy to me.

This is also a comment in hopes that you can help Fuzz with his problem we are holding an intervention for him any help would be tremendous.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jessica, then you know my horror! :D

ranea, thanks for the support!

pixie, yes, I'm sure, first june bugs, now crickets, he deserves it.

fuzzbox, LOL!!

crazy dan, an intervention, huh, would love to help! So, what are we intervening about?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh you are devious! I like it ;)

6:38 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Is it still snowing out there????

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons