My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 05, 2006

Come back when I'm sane....... (it may be a long wait)

I don't think this day could have been any more chaotic than it was. I'm just so glad it's done!

I hate drama, today seemed to be the day that EVERYTHING hit the fan, swear to God. I had a no call no show this morning. The corporate commodities manager was on the phone with me twice asking that I support his plan, a plan in which I have to go against the upper echelon within my building, a very risky thing to do. I had receiving girls all working into a tizzy about parts not matching the AML and engineers signing off on them. I had Helen telling me, every 5 seconds, "I have a question." I had the Doc Control coordinator on the phone with me, in tears, about a work instruction that I had submitted for approval back in March that still wasn't completed.

All I can say is, thank God this day is done, and tomorrow is another day. Hopefully it won't be quite as hectic as today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

It has to be nice to know you are needed though. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

7:37 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

The sun will come out tomorrow. :)

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Everything will seem better after a good night's sleep. Then you can start all over again!

Isn't being an adult fun???

12:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thomas, sometimes they need me too much. It wears me to a frazzle.

fuzzbox, yes, thankfully, it will come up tomorrow.

phoenix, no, it isn't fun! LOL!!

ranea, good idea!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons