My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 05, 2006

Boxers or Briefs?

I can't understand why the makers of women's underwear have such a fixation on men's underwear. It boggles my mind.

Last weekend I decided I need some new undies, so into town I went to do a little shopping. Everywhere I looked women's underwear made to look like men's underwear, complete with the little pee hole flap in the front. (Yeah, I'm sure there is a more appropriate name for that section, I just don't know what it is.)

What the heck??

Is that the new sexy? Does it turn a guy on to see his wife/girlfriend wearing faux men's briefs? I just don't understand. So, I decided to do a little experiment of my own.

Now, normally I stick to the silky, feminine types. Silky because they tend to fit better beneath your clothing and rarely ever ride up the crack of your butt. Feminine because, well, I just like the pretty ones.

So, last weekend I picked up 3 pair of the faux briefs, still wanting to look at least a tad feminine, I picked up varying colors of pink and light grey cotton. Believe it or not, I really like them! I wore the first pair today and they are super comfortable.

Which is probably a good thing.....

Helen is driving me insane this morning. She has continued to interrupt every single conversation I've had all morning. To top it off, she has just spent the last half hour telling me about some man who had to stop his chemotherapy because of the boils in his rectum and bladder area. Ugh!!! This is definitely information I didn't want to know.

9 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Underwear is for the comfort of the wearer...I prefer the sand paper ones...but that's me, I prefer a rough ride. I crack up at the thongs I see when I am bouncing around town...most of the time it's ok..but I love the really big thongs...you know it has to be bad when I say put that away....lol

11:04 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Those flaps are useless on either mens or womens underwear. I don't know why they still have them.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thomas, from what I've read on your blog, I have my doubts that you really tell them to 'put that away'.

fuzzbox, I was wondering the exact same thing.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

I do like the boy shorts underwear I must admit, although mine dont have the fake pee flap.
Blame carrie from sex and the city, she often slept in proper boy shorts. Although I do sometimes sleep in Wp's boxers...

11:44 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

pee hole flap???

Is that some newly discovered part of the male human anatomy? Must be one hell of a foreskin.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

pixie, finally! I never watched Sex and the City, so, I had no idea how this had become so popular.

phoenix, what can I say... this is the term that I have used since childhood for that extra pocket of material sewn onto the crotch area of boys underwear.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Pee hole flap, LOL!!! That is just funny! I have a couple of pairs and I think they are comfy. I usually wear them when I am going to sweat, like working out or yard work. They keep mhe "chafe- factor" down...

We need to start a "STOP HELEN" campaign. Stop her from ever talking again...ever, LOL!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I just wrote mhe?!?! LOL!!!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons