My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I have kicked ass and taken names....

Have you ever wondered where the heck a phrase like that comes from? I don’t have a clue, but I sure like to use it.

Today has been another day from hell in the land of Sherri. Can I blame it on a full moon? Are we anywhere close to a lunar eclipse? All I can say is, GodDamn; I’m sick and tired of this shit!

From the minute I arrived at work today it has been an all out fight, tooth and nail, about everything. And, of course, a mile long string of emails has ensued that copy just about everyone in the plant. One second I have a receiver in tears crying because she has been literally eaten alive by the ‘bull pen’. Another second I have several members of the ‘bull pen’ tearing me up for standing my ground and forcing them to treat others with dignity and respect. Another second I have the upper echelon tearing up the ‘bull pen’ for not maintaining their professionalism and position.

Then there is the other issue, the issue that started everything out to begin with. The process that was not followed has been bungled into a giant snowball perched precariously on the edge of a cliff waiting to teeter off and flatten the town. I hate it when someone does a half-assed job at something and doesn’t give a rip. What the hell??? When I have to tell someone who makes twice my salary how to do his or her job it makes me VERY unhappy.

Unhappy enough to just kick their ass then take their name.

4 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

I love the phrase "doesn't give a rip,"

you summed up a lot with that one!

10:04 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Dealing with incompetant superiors seems to be my lot in life. Phuckers. I feel your pain.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Sounds like the shihtzu is still hitting the fan.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

seahag, me too. :D

fuzzbox, we have so much in common.

phoenix, shihtzu is just beginning to hit the fan. Not sure what the deal is, but people are just on edge these days.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons