My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Fuck Off and Die Thursday

Yes, everyone, it is once again time for Fuck Off & Die Thursday! I have had one hell of a week this week, horrible from start to finish, it will be hard to keep the list within reason, but, here goes:

  1. The woman at the register who raced to get in line ahead of me at Wal Mart yesterday. You know who you are, you had the full to the top shopping cart watching me, and my nearly empty shopping cart, as I headed toward an employee waving me in to her empty check out. You can just FO&D for sneaking in from the side and cutting me off. I should have just pushed my cart into the back of your ankles. Or, should I say, cankles.
  2. The people who thought up the ridiculous Sprite commercials. If I have to watch one more 'Limon' commercial I may just go postal.
  3. The people who flick their cigarettes on the ground by doorways. Do you have any idea how disgusting that is?? What the hell? I'd hate to see what your house looks like.
  4. People who waste my time in stupid meetings. Just because you show up 10 minutes late to your own meeting, it DOESN'T mean you are important, it just means you are unable to tell time. Just because you call a meeting it DOESN'T mean you are smart, you have to actually have substance to fill that time slot. Just because you are talking, it DOESN'T mean I am listening, if I don't answer, you have wasted my time and I have mentally moved on to something worth thinking about.

    Interested in joining the FO&D bandwagon? Go here.



15 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Sherri- I couldn't have said it better. We all know those people. They're not mementary friends, they're momentary enemies.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Phil, I soooo agree. Thanks for stopping by.

9:09 AM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Sherri, I think you and I are in the same boat! This week has been horrible! I can't wait for a few days off. Have a great fourth of july!!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Those Lymon commercials are the absolute worst.

10:10 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I hope you said something to the woman who cut you off.
I sure would. I am much more assertive in the last few years. I almost love it when someone does something like that; gives me an excuse.
My poor wife..lol... she can't believe me sometimes.
lol

11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those people that flick their cigarette butts all over the place have probably got spotless homes that are free from rubbish strewn all over the place, it's just public areas that they decide to mess up because guess what - THEY DON'T HAVE TO CLEAN THOSE AREAS AFTER THEIR LAZY ASSES!!

:)

12:01 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Sherri, I think this post deserves to be read. Actually, I really just like to hear you read the title. Put a little energy and gusto into okay? :-D

Time for an audio post. Who's with me. :-D

3:35 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Oh, and one more thing. When you record this one, could you bend over and show us some clevage like you to in your staff meetings?

3:37 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I agree with tree... but you need to read it with a fake spanish accent...
Thees eess Sherri with the Fuck off and die column, bitches!

:)

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most meetings are such a huge waste of time with so little substance.
I would've ran the cart into that bitches cankles! That so damn inconsiderate. When I have a full cart, I always let at least 1 person with barely anything go ahead of me.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Holy cow, do you see how excited you got me with these last couple of postings. I can neither spell nor write in complete sentences. :-D

5:35 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

vodka, you have a great 4th of july too!!

jack, unbelievably, I didn't say a word. Most of the time I would have, I think I was too caught up trying to fight my urge to ram her into next year.

gareth, lazy asses is a 100% correct description!

trée, I LOVE the audio post idea! Can't do it today, but next week, definitely going to do an audio to go along with the written post!

trée and jack, just for you guys, tomorrows Happy Friday picture will be my cleavage. LOL

(And you thought you had trouble spelling and writing in complete sentences today, LOL!!)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jane, I love the way you think!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

AMEN!! My name is Crazy Me and I'm a meeting hater ....

9:10 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Cankles....hahahahahahahahaha.

Oh dear, I need to take a deep breath.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons