My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Welcome to the world Kidney Bean

One of my oldest and most special friends has given birth to her first child today. I'm teary eyed just thinking about it, actually. It seems like just yesterday we were just in Mr. Rhines' algebra class picking on Matt Enders, and now today we are both married, myself with two kids, and now her with her own.

It's scary, and happy, and just a whole bunch of things all rolled into one.

For anyone who is reading this, please say a special prayer for the two of them. The kidney bean is in ICU at the moment due to complications at birth, and Jessica is recovering from a c-section.

(I'll leave the details to be announced by Jessica when she is home safely from the hospital and all is well.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww I'm glad I caught this post. Congratulations to your friend!!
I'm going to go over to her site now.
It's a double celebration today because it's Design Goddess's birthday as well :)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I hope all goes well with her baby.

8:51 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I wish your friend and the young 'un all the best.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

UPDATE: I talked with Jessica on the phone today while I was on lunch, and she and the baby are doing ok. :)

She had just returned back from ICU where she had held the baby for the first time.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sherri, you are a dear friend to request prayer for your friend Jessica and her baby k-bean in ICU. They are on my prayer list now. I like your blog. Good luck to you and Bless you all.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry!! I post on Jessica's blog and I am glad that she and the baby are doing okay. They are both in my prayers!! She must be soo happy!!

Thanks for the update!!

Zoe

10:27 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Sherri, you're such a sweetheart! I didn't read this post until just now. Now who's teary eyed?

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons