My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fuck Off and Die Thursday

(I've totally stolen this from :P Fuzzbox, please be sure to stop by and see his list for today as well.)

I loved this idea the minute I seen it, I couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon myself. There are so many people out there who I would love to see FO&D, I'll have to restrain myself to keep the list short.

  1. The teeny bopper wenches at Dairy Queen! What the hell!! When I specifically order 3 LARGE monster cookie blizzards, I want 3 large monster cookie blizzards. Don't just hand me 1 large and 2 mediums and expect me not to say anything, and, for Gods sake, don't ever tell me that, because you were too busy chatting about your coworker behind her back, it was my fault for being unclear. How confusing could I have been?? "I would like 3 large monster cookie blizzards." She was not very friendly toward me when I offered to rephrase myself because I didn't realize she was learning disabled. (She is NOT learning disabled, I was just being a bitch.)
  2. My work place nemesis, just because.
  3. Lazy people who do a half assed job. I'm so sick and tired of cleaning up other peoples messes. I also am infuriated by the people who can and should work for a living but live off the state, or more appropriately, the people out there who do go to work everyday to earn a living. It angers me that I work everyday to pay my bills and have a good life only to have people who live off the state complain to me that they only got a couple thousand back from income taxes last year, they should have gotten more. What the hell?? Income tax money? They didn't even work!!





6 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

What the hell is with our income tax system anyway. How in the hell is it fair to get back more than you put in? That isn't a damn tax that is stealing my damn money plain and simple.

I am glad that you are doing this. I love this idea. You might want to go over to http://www.janelovestarzan.com/
and sign in. She keeps a link list of participants of FOAD Thursdays. It was where I first picked it up.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'll be sure to do so fuzzbox.

11:25 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

LOVE the idea. I"m on the band wagon too.
wcj

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to FOAD Thursdays! I swear, they must breed those teeny-boppers countrywide as we've got more than our share of them here too. They act like you're interrupting them by placing an order.
Doesn't it feel good to get rid of this junk?

4:24 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

yes, jane, it feels great! Thanks for starting this up!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow, I'm glad I'm not one of those teeny-bopper nimrods, LOL!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons