My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Things that Shocked Me Today

  1. The contact machine bursting into flames as I walked past it on my way to the production managers meeting.
  2. One of the most popular guys in high school grew up to be the heating and cooling guy who is moving the furnace located right above the receiving department. He is now dirty, pot bellied, and covered in facial hair.
  3. One of my employees approaching me today to ask about my experiences with the psychic lady who lives near me. How did she know I've been to see her??
  4. Helen sliding her chair back away from her desk, staring intently at the heating and cooling guys, then whistling and sighing about their "big muscles".
  5. Dave becoming jealous and upset at Deb because she was 'distracting the construction worker guys'. Yikes!! He was irate and jealous.

6 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

I think that #1 & #3 are related to your 'other' job.... maybe a spirit is following you around and causing strange things to happen. As for the dirty potbellied expopular dirtbag, LOL!!!!!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, I'm seriously beginning to wonder if I have a spirit following me around.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Will said...

haha great one Sherri. It sounds bizarre about that girl asking about the psychic. Perhaps your employee has some psychic powers herself.

As for the guy doing the repair work. How the mighty fall !

12:26 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Perhaps the psychic lady is also a bit of a gossip ???

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, absolutely! I couldn't believe my eyes when I seen him walk back with the maintenance guy. Scary....

pixie, it is very possible she could be, but it's been at least 5 years since I had my visits with her.

1:42 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Psychic neighbors would be cool.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons