My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Guy They Call Jug

One of the offices I clean contains an occupant that everyone calls Jug. I have not yet figured that one out, he doesn't look like a jug, I'm not quite sure how a jug acts, so I can't say he acts like one, but they call him that nonetheless.

It's kind of funny, actually. It seems that Jug has lost all ties to any identity that he was before he became Jug. Even the name plate above his door bares the name 'JUG'.

I have taken on the solemn goal to discover what Jug's real identity is.

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Is he a big guy ?

Maybe it's short for Juggernaut.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Eh, nevermind!

LOL

4:07 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

There's always a story behind nicknames..

;)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Has he sticky out ears ?

Perhaps its his initials ?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, he is a big guy, and balding. For a while I thought it might be short for jug head.

ranger tom, hmmm... now you've got me wondering.

damasta, I would love to know the story behind that nick name.

pixie, that's a good thought! I wouldn't have even considered that.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons