My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Case of the Missing Cheesecake

Only ONE piece of cheesecake remained in the fridge last night, this last piece had been claimed by ME. I had yet to eat a piece and was certainly not going to buy an entire cheesecake and NOT have a piece, especially when cheesecake is my absolute favorite thing in the world.

It was announced to everyone that this last piece of cheesecake was mine, any thieves would find themselves without hands if they so much as touched it.

This morning it is gone from the fridge, no evidence of it's existence whatsoever, not even a speck from the oreo cookie crust.

I'M NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Once again, you make me so happy I work from home.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, you are sooooooo lucky!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Off with their heads Sherri. No questions asked - that'll teach them!! ;)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I simply LOVE cheesecake too! I'd hunt the bastards down and kill them!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

gareth, they definitely can't eat my cheesecake without a head, can they! LOL

ranger tom, have you ever considered contracting yourself out in this capacity?

3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"they definitely can't eat my cheesecake without a head" ---- they couldn't even SEE it to do ANYTHING with it LOL!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

another good point Gareth! :D

4:02 PM  
Blogger Will said...

I wonder who it could be ?

Mr Nobody as usual I bet. Have a Sherri retaliation day and make them all pay. Buy a cheesecake and eat it all yourself.

Let them watch you.
You could call it "Pay back Friday" day in response to all the crap they give you the rest of the week.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons