My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, November 03, 2006

Half a vicodin and a 4 hour meeting later.....

I now sit, at my computer, listening to Simon and Garfunkel singing "I am a rock, I am an island...."

I should be writing a past due performance evaluation for one of my employees, but, I just don't feel like it. Instead, I think I shall partake in a little fact sharing session for my beloved blog readers.

Those of you out there who happen to read my blog and have unanswered questions about myself rattling around, drop me a comment and I will, to the best of my ability, put an end to your pondering.

For now, I shall leave you with this:
  • Thomas was a pirate for Halloween. He was sooooo cute, I wish the batteries in my digital camera hadn't died, I would have posted his picture for everyone to see. Zach, on the other hand, decided on the 11th hour that he was not going to go trick-or-treating. I was so bummed, it's just another sign that he's growing up on me, the little bugger.
  • The director of operations has corrected his hair dye malfunction, as of today, it has officially returned back to the greenish brown hue it had formerly been.
  • Helen's son will be getting out of prison in 2 months. She is ecstatic, however, for some reason, it makes me feel ill at ease to know that a man who nearly beat another man to death is back on the streets. (Hmmm..... I can't imagine why that would make me feel uneasy, can you?)
  • I really shouldn't have taken vicodin for my headache. I can't even concentrate on this blog entry long enough to finish it out..... Lesson to you all out there!
  • I'm not wearing any socks today because I didn't have any clean ones. We've got 8 inches of snow on the ground and I came to work sockless!
  • Lastly, I'm certain I'll read this entry later, and thing, OMG! What the hell was I thinking??

3 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

I love this entry, I think you should partake of the vicodin more often. You sound so....so relaxed. LOL!!! I will have to think up a good question for you....I'll get back to you.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

glad you loved the post big mama!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Robert Fraser and i would like to show you my personal experience with Vicodin.

I am 27 years old. Have been on Vicodin for 1 day now. Found a few pills. I'm currently not an addict though I have taken vicodin in the past and I am certainly playing with the devil because I do like the feeling it gives me. Biggest problem, besides the addiction, is Insomnia. Tossed and turned for two hours before I decided to research it.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Constipation and insomnia.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Robert Fraser

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons