My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What's grosser then gross?

Eating an entire container of yogurt only to have the last bite contain something 'suspicious'.

Since I forgot my lunch today, and didn't feel like running all the way home to get anything, I decided to take my chances and live life on the edge by buy vending machine yogurt for lunch.

Big mistake!!

The very last bite I took contained something about the size and consistency of a grain of rice. I seriously thought I was going to gag when I felt it on my tongue, words can not describe how grossed out I felt at the mere thought that is was possibly a grub.

Yikes!

I'm grossing out again, just at the thought.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Eww I am gagging at the thought of it too.

Ben I am going to check out that link and I bet its just you being naughty, trying to wind her up ! ;)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Of course he is Pixie, Ben loves to stir the pot...

Sorry Sherri, that is just ICKY! Hope you are feeling ok today.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggots are an excellent source of protein.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think maggots can grow in yogurt. It must've been a huge clump of bacteria, or maybe it was mouse feces from the factory.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, you are a naughty lad! LOL!!! That was horrible.

pixie, it was absolutely terrible, words can not describe what flew through my mind at the discovery.

big mama, I'm still alive and kicking, whatever it was, it didn't kill me. LOL!

thomas, finally, a bright side to the whole situation! :D

jessica, this thing had the consistency of a piece of rice, so, I'm certain it wasn't something 'living'. Ack!! And, the rat feces thing, that's soooo much worse! You would think of something like that!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons