My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Ponderosa Fiasco

I know better, I really do. Going anywhere, in public, with Charlie is a recipe for disaster.

I must be a glutton for punishment, because, even though I know better, I suggested Charlie and I eat out.

Big mistake.

There I sat, Thomas sitting next to me, Charlie sitting across from me, miserable to the core.

"Why do fat people always come here to eat," Charlie snorts, loud enough for the very large couple who just sat down next to us to hear. I can feel myself turning red.

"Do you not listen to me? Did you not understand a thing I said when I told you 10 minutes ago that it is not ok to talk like that?" I was completely horrified.

"That was fucking disgusting, that disgusting bitch had cat hair all over her coat. Why in the hell can't people take their fucking disgusting shit off before they reach for food. I'm not eating, pure and simple," still talking loudly enough for anyone in the vicinity to hear, he crumples up his napkin and tosses it to the side of the booth.

I sat there in silence, looking down at my plate.

I find it incomprehensible that someone could have such a lack of respect for anyone other then himself.

Just once I would like to see him get a taste of his own medicine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

(((((Sherri))))))<-hugs

I'm sorry, I wish we (your blog-family) could take you out and I promise we would all be nice...

9:20 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thanks big mama!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can drive up from Detroit and give you a huge hug from all of us!!!!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess what I'm wondering is what Charlie thinks of me when he sees me. Let's face it. I'm fat. Is that the kind of thing he thinks about me?? Probably. He remembers me from when I was skinny. "That Jessica, she's really let herself go."

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons