My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Do you smell gravy?

For 20 minutes I had thought to myself "I smell gravy, where is it coming from?"

Imagine my horror when I look down and see a big gravy spot on my left boob! I had dripped a spot of gravy when I was eating my TV dinner for lunch, and there it sat, for all the world to see!

Julie never said a word!

This smock has a curse on it, I'm certain. Since the moment I took it out of the bag, I've worn Mt. Dew, tripped over my own feet in the middle of a presentation, and now worn gravy for all the world to see.

Damn this place for making me wear a smock at work!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There you go with the boobs again :P

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boobs, boobs, and more boobs and nary a picture in sight. Ok, pretend I am Tiny Tim and will not walk again without a Christmas boob picture. Come on...we have so little in the western part of the state, lol.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Your boobs are wearing everything just lately LOL!

Still, I like stories about your boobs. I'm not complaining.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A couple of days ago I was thinking, "I smell syrup. Is someone eating pancakes?" Finally I remembered that I'm taking herbs to boost my milk production, and one of the herbs, Fenugreek, makes you smell like maple syrup. No lie!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What else are boobs for anyway, but to help you feed your shirt? :-D Thank goodness for your smock!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boobs & Gravy! Nice!

4:24 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

You really need to check into the magnetic properties of your boobs.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons