My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, December 29, 2006

What do you get when you cross a napping mother, my boys, and my new printer/scanner/copier/fax machine?

You get pictures of their butts, faces, hands, and hair.

Yes, I assure you, this is a true story, the contents of this blog post have not been altered in any way.

After having lunch with Jessica this afternoon I decided to lay down and take a nap. My only expectation from Thomas and Zachary was that they be good and stay out of mischief.

Imagine my surprise, just now, as I sat down at my desk and discovered 9 pages of body parts tucked under the keyboard.

Like I'm NOT going to notice??

I can't help but smile, at least when they're up to no good they get along well.


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! Do we get to see photos?? Love it!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, I've posted 2 of my surprise finds.... LOL!!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Like moths to a flame.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, I love that analogy.... I'm going to have to steal it.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I totally LOVE your boys!!! They totally rock! *heehee* Happy New Year Sherri, and thanks for shaing your silly boys with us...

1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year Sherri :)
You should ask them to do copies of their faces pressed against the screen, those are always funny :P

2:44 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Haa Haaa

Have a great 2007 Sherri :)

1:51 PM  
Blogger Will said...

haha, all innocent fun. Happy New Year

7:22 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Cracks me up! Happy New Year!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons