My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bored on a Sunday

The older I am, the more boring I become..... I used to have a life, I just can't figure out where it went.

I had quite possibly the worst dream I've ever had last night. Calling it a dream is actually doing it an injustice. It was a horror flick come alive in the synapses of my brain.

In the dream, Charlie, the kids, and I all lived in a really old dump of a house. The house had been dank and dark throughout the entire dream, smelling like an old musty basement filled with stagnant air.

I can vividly remember that I was wearing a black concert t-shirt and jeans that were tight rolled, it's almost as if the dream itself was taking place back in the 80's.

What had been most horrible about this dream was the fact that I was plagued by demons and evil spirits. They followed me everywhere, a winged 'thing' actually hovered above me always. The sounds of hissing and low howls and sneers were a constant in the back ground.

Near the end of the dream Thomas had come running out of the kitchen with a snake wrapped around him, I looked over at Charlie, sitting in an old gold colored chair, and I requested he buy me a crucifix for my birthday, I wasn't sure I would be able to make it without one.

It was at that point I had looked up at the floating creature above me and made a cross with my index fingers, cursing the creature back. (I call this thing a creature because I have no idea what I could call it. It resembled a human form, with long white hair that floated around it's face in strings, but it really wasn't human. The face looked like a mummy, but the eyes were deep black, long sharp teeth could be seen through it's hissing mouth. It was dressed in long robes that floated around it, but it also had wings.)

It was at this point that I had woke up, completely shaken and terrified. Needless to say, I did not fall back to sleep.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it from someone who has been married twice...the human form/mummy...was your husband. LOL. Sorry, I could not resist that one.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Now we all know what goes on in the recesses of your mind... LOL!!! I don't watch scarey movies for just that reason right there! I am so afraid of nightmares...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Whoa. Maybe you shouldn't drink before going to sleep.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you just shouldn't sleep...

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons