My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank God the Day is Through

I've had absolutely the worst day today....

Perhaps I am just over emotional, everything seems to be just so depressing and horrible. I sometimes feel like I give so much and get shit on in return.

I'm feeling upset and scared about the pregnancy today. It has been an all around horrible day.

Point of clarification: I did want to make sure I let everyone know that I don't know the sex of the baby yet. I'm just hopefully optimistic that it is a girl. It is my theory that if I only use the feminine case when I refer to it, it will HAVE to be a girl. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

Aww poor Sherri am sending an [[[e-hug]]] your way ;)

Thanks for the clarifacation, in that case I will cross my fingers for you ;)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I am crossing my finger, praying, sending great Karma your way. I don't care what it is as long as it a healthy bouncing baby!!! I would like a chance to buy pink, but blue is just as awesome... I am hoping for your sake the days get better and you cheer up.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You should tell everyone about the jerk!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

We all have those days and we get through them. I am sending my girly vibes to you!

11:21 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

You never know until the last minute! When my third and last child (we knew from the ultrasound that she was a girl) was born, it turns out she was a HE - wrong angle or something on the picture thingy... I was ecstatic!!! I already had two girls, and longed for a boy. He is the best kid ever :-D

Hope you have a better day manana hon.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Teriana said...

Don't worry, Sherri. You're having a girl. I decided.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons