My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Bad Day

I'm having a horrible day today...... For no reason, really. It's just really bumming me out about what has happened at work.

Oddly, I had someone stop me just now and ask me how I'm feeling. Lying through my teeth, I tell him I'm doing really good, and feeling much better now that I've got the morning sickness thing behind me. He then tells me I look good, that I look perky.

It bothers me a little that I've become such an expert at hiding my true thoughts and feelings. It bothers me even more that I feel the necessity and compulsion to do such a thing to begin with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You should express your true thoughts and feelings on this forum. I guess it was one of the reasons you set it up to begin with :)

Word ver - hynuimo - kind of looks like hyena.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

It sounds like you need a really good day...I hope something goes your way very soon.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

I've been thinking about you lately, hope everything is going ok...

Sending you hugs!!!!

3:39 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I sometimes wish I had the ability to hide my true thoughts... lying would be so easy if only they couldn't see my damn face... (I lose often at poker).

I'm sorry you had a bad day - have a better one tomorrow, okay? Hugs.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons