My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 10, 2007

LOOK! It's a bird! It's a plane! NO, It's a parachuter floating safely to earth using a pair of Sherri's maternity underwear as a parachute!

I must say, it does beg the question, does a pair of maternity underwear really need to extend up to the farthest recesses of your armpits? Do the leg holes absolutely have to be so tight they cut off the circulation to your toes?

I think not!

Even as I sit here typing, moving around uncomfortably in my hideous maternity underwear, I know I shouldn't be complaining. Somewhere, out there, there is a refugee family in a tent city who goes homeless because the fabric for their tent has been ear marked for a miserable complaining pregnant woman who hates her maternity underwear.

Perhaps this could be my calling.....

I could be the one who revolutionized the maternity underwear market. I'm going to have to give this some thought.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Who makes this awful maternity underwear?? Mine was perfectly comfortable! :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh you scum! I ordered mine online... I guess that's what I get for ordering online! LOL!!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmmmm that's not maternity underwear that you are wearing. That really IS a parachute! You silly woman, you went to the AF surplus store instead!! ;)

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons