My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Embarrassing Pregnancy Moment #362

Thinking myself smaller than I really am these days, I tried to squeeze between a shopping cart and a display of toys at Wal Mart last night.

Big mistake!

Not only did toys fall everywhere as my stomach crashed into them, my ass bumped the shopping cart, which, in turn, hit the woman accompanying said shopping cart.

The woman shot me a look that could have frozen the earth's molten core and sent us spiraling out of the galaxy.

That's the last time I try to politely maneuver my way around inconsiderate isle blocking shoppers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

It's OK, those toys that fell were probably on the recall list anyway.

I hate people that block entire isles. The nerve.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, I should have checked the label, they probably were made in China.

2:18 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

HA HA HA HA - I can imagine just how it felt. Problem is, I have that problem and I'm not pregnant. Funny description of the woman and her haughty cold stare....

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons