My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, February 01, 2008

I've Been Replaced

I knew the day would one day come, the day I would no longer be the 'young and beautiful' one. I just didn't think it would come so soon.

It seems like only yesterday I was the object of everyones attention, now I'm merely the chopped liver that has been scraped aside for a tastier dish.

I have been notified by Thomas that he no longer wants to marry me when he grows up, he has reserved that honor for Hannah.

Imagine that! I'm being replaced by my own daughter!

Alas, who can blame him, she is a cutie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Well, at least he's now interested in someone a little closer to his own age...

1:16 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Unrelated to this blog entry ... Hi Sherri! Wow, you're fast. I didn't know ANYONE knew that Magnalena Pagnalena! It was from when I went to Triple R Ranch in Chesapeake, VA when I was a kid. Too funny. (I hope this isn't the second comment I've left on your blog ... I wasn't sure if the other one posted or not.) Thanks!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons