My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Latest Men's Fashion Accessory

Today's instructor certainly didn't leave home without it!

Because the regular instructor is still out on leave, we started the new semester today with a new instructor. An instructor, by my observation, who has not actually seen his penis in many years.

Which leads to the point of my post today.

As I sat at my computer and listened to his lecture I couldn't help but stare at the white fuzzy string that had strategically static clinged itself to his crotch. It was almost impossible not to stare, the contrast between the black slacks and the white yarn made it impossible to look away from.

I wanted desperately to to bring his attention to his unwanted fashion accessory, but God forbid, the last thing on earth that I wanted was for anyone to know I had been staring at this guy's crotch. Ugh!

In the end I didn't say a word. I sure hope that, at some point during the day, he catches a view of himself in a full length mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons