My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, January 30, 2009

Rockin' Roberta

A pint sized pixie with the temper of a hell cat.....

That would be Rockin' Roberta.

Up until today, I had never seen her get mad before. I didn't think it was even possible, to be honest. Mild mannered, nasal voiced, easy going Roberta... But, oh yes, Rockin' Roberta does indeed get mad!

In her usual 'in your face' manner Stretch hit the store full force today. From the minute she got there she was like a sales glutton, snatching up every customer who graced our front step. When she wasn't stealing customers she was knit picking Roberta's every last moved.

I could practically hear the snap as the final straw hit Roberta's back causing her to instantly cut loose and unleash a wrath on Stretch that had even me wincing and cowering in the corner like a scolded puppy.

Way to go Roberta!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons