My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Those who can, do, those who can't, teach.....

The more I sit in his class, the more I realize Mr. White String is a complete buffoon.

After the jump drive fiasco last week, I decided to hit the bookstore this morning and get a drive with more storage space. This time I was going to be prepared!

As usual, Mr. WS was 5 minutes late for class leaving me enough time, or so I thought, to tear open the packaging and get a peek at the drive.

I couldn't have been more mistaken.

Upon discovering I needed a jack-hammer to pry my way into this thing, I cried out in frustration and ripped at the plastic with my teeth. Naturally, it was wasted effort on my part.

It was at about this point that Mr. WS lumbered his way down the hall and removed his Horatio Cain sunglasses at the classroom door.

"Am I late?" he laughed, his huge belly bouncing up and down.

No response.

"Do you have any scissors?" I piped up when we got into the room.

"I have no idea. What do you need scissors for?" He was standing at his desk staring in my direction.

"To cut," I could hear sarcasm in my voice. I immediately chastised myself inwardly.

"I've got a knife, I always carry a blade," Mr. WS was digging into his front pocket.

"A blade?? Good lord, are we that scary you need to carry a little protection?" I laughed, I couldn't help it. I was being a total bitch. "Or, is that for when you catch someone stealing your lunch?"

"You never know when you might need a pocket knife," Mr. WS was laughing, but I'm certain I embarrassed him. Other women in class were now snickering and making comments. Picking up my jump drive, he sliced the end of the package open and proceeded to drop both my jump drive and his knife on my desk where it then bounced onto the floor.

Thank God he isn't a surgeon.

2 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

Those packages were never meant to be opened unless you have a boxcutter...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Or a fat man with a pocket knife... LOLOLOL

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons