My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, October 03, 2010

"Don't I know you?"

When I was in high school, I went to school with a guy who would eventually become a convicted sex offender that would spend time in prison.

The creepy thing is, I bumped paths with him last night at work.

He was in my checkout line and I pretended to not know him.

"Didn't I graduate with you?"

"No, I don't think so."

"You look very familiar, even your name is familiar."

"Hmmmm..... I don't think so. I graduated downstate."

Granted, the graduating downstate part is true, but the rest was a lie. I knew exactly who he was. The instant I saw him I knew who he was, and the look of recognition on his face told me he knew who I was.

I hope he doesn't start stopping at the shell to get gas all the time now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

That's kinda creepy.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow things really HAVE changed haven't they? I popped over here to see how you were doing and how the kids are. Now I'm worried about you. Hope you're O.K. (((hugs))) I'm glad you took this step, it's been a long time coming.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons