My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, October 01, 2010

The Move

A lot of things have changed for me recently.

Let me just start with the biggie.

On September 19 I left Charlie. I rented a one bedroom apartment and moved out with little more than the clothes on my back.

A new chapter of my life is starting, and I have to say, it's a little bit scary. I have Charlie harassing me on the phone and at work constantly now. It drives me insane.... I gave him everything. I walked away from my house, and my jeep, nearly every last piece of furniture I have.

I wish he would just leave me alone. When I was there, he was never home. He never helped me, I ran that house single handed.

Now he is practically my shadow, following just behind my every step.

I don't understand what I did to deserve such a fucked up life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons