My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, May 13, 2005

Grace

A very interesting thing happened when I took Thomas to his orthopedic appointment. On our way into the room, Thomas had tripped right on the floor. At the time, I had no idea the man who had commented was actually the doctor, but he had said "oh, careful little guy". It was a kind and concerned comment, nothing harsh or anything. After a bit, I find out he is actually the doctor, and he had made a comment about Thomas as being clumsy. I don't think I got angry, exactly, but I didn't like the fact that he had called him clumsy.

During the visit, Thomas played dead, and wouldn't move when the doctor had wanted him to walk, so we all left the room. He would be guaranteed to come running after mom, which he did. So, when the little experiment was over, we all headed back into the exam room, and guess what happened. The doctor tripped on his way in. Which, made me laugh considering the comment he had made only a short period before about Thomas being clumsy.

Just a little twist of irony. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons