My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Gourmet Lasagna

I bought a frozen gourmet lasagna last weekend. I decided to cook it up last night, it looked so good on the box. I have to say, I have never had a lasagna quite like this one before. It would have been good, if it wasn't for the white creamy stuff. Still have no idea what in the heck it was. It looked like sour cream. It was a 9 layer lasagna with 2 layers of this white stuff. Very disappointing. If I can find one without the white sauce, I would definitely buy it again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Was it ricotta cheese? I don't like ricotta, even though it's supposedly superior to cottage cheese. All the storebought lasagnas seem to have ricotta instead of cottage cheese.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Nope. It was Bolognese sauce or some odd weird thing like that. It was a very rich, and thick creme.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons