My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, May 09, 2005

Fat Receiving Inspection Goddess

Today I have officially started to diet, and I'm going to stick to my guns. It is definitely not easy, but I am so depressed about how large I have let myself get. It's just too much, and I do have total control over the situation. I just need to take it. So, I plan to chronicle my activities here, just to keep myself from falling back into old habits.

My biggest downfall is Mt. Dew. I just can't seem to get away from the stuff. I have switched to Diet Pepsi half the time, trying to limit myself to 1 Dew a day. Just to kill the craving. In time I'm hoping I may be able to quit the stuff all together.

For lunch today I had a Lean Cuisine egg roll and rice microwave dinner. It was ok, not super fantastic, and not terrible either. I plan on having another Lean Cuisine meal for dinner as well. I hope to keep up with the health conscious stuff for a while, long enough to retrain my mind on how I should be eating. I seriously don't want to be eating TV dinners for the rest of my life, but I do need to control my eating strictly at the start. As I'm able to more reliably control what I eat, I'll be able to trust my judgment more, and not have to limit myself so much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Fat Receiving Inspection Goddess. Love it! :)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons