My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fat Receiving Inspection Goddess Day 2

I had a Lean Cuisine chicken enchilada meal today for lunch.

Note to self: Never buy again! Yuck!

I cheated big time last night. I'm so angry with myself. We had pizza, and I ate way to much of it. Like I said, this is going to be very difficult for me. I do fine when I'm here at work. It's when I get home that the temptation gets to be to much for me to handle. I have promised myself that today I will follow my rules. Otherwise, I will be forever doomed to be a Big Fat Receiving Inspection Goddess. (And, we all know how much I don't want to be big and FAT anymore.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Hang in there!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'm trying. :)

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons