My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, May 13, 2005

Stressed Out

I feel so stressed out. I hate it when I get like this. It's like, my nerves are sitting just below skin level, and every little noise, thought, irritant is magnified by about a million. Right now, I just want to go home and cry. It doesn't help that swimming is not an option right now. It just started today.



Unfortunately, this is the kind of crap that I have to deal with. It just makes me want to scream. Everybody always wants, but God help them if they ever have to give anything. The entire world would fall into chaos and anarchy.


Sherri,

I came in today on my vacation day to clean up all of these open issues and unfortunately can not print out the FAR (system problems). The parts are acceptable and can be passed. Please move them on and I will follow up with the paperwork on Monday.

Thanks,

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherri Sanders (O'Rourke)
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 9:06 AM
To: Dianna XXXXXXXXX; Bob XXXXXX; Elizabeth XXXXXXX
Cc: Scott XXXX; Pat XXXXXX
Subject: RE: gsi6005-0726

Dianna,
The FAR cable has been looked at, and measurements have been recorded. I copied you as well as Bob on my findings. Nothing can proceed further until the FAR has been accepted by Bob and I have been authorized to pass new receipts through insp.

Sherri

-----Original Message-----
From: Dianna XXXXXXXXX
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 6:53 AM
To: Bob XXXXXX; Sherri Sanders (O'Rourke); Elizabeth XXXXXXX
Cc: Scott XXXX
Subject: gsi6005-0726
Importance: High

All
GSI6005-0726
Wed I asked that these be looked at an need to release a job that day to meet customer requirements and the last feed back I had was that Elizabeth was waiting for BOB to sign papers. Please advise the issue and when will they be released to production.
thanks
Dianna XXXXXXXXX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons