My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Perceptions of One's Self

I am really irritated at the moment.

Some people think they are so great. The world just revolves around them, and life as we know it would just collapse if it weren't for them. I would just love to smash them all right down to size. There is not a single person on the face of this earth that is any better then I am. We are all human, we all get up every morning and face a day full of struggles, life decisions, family, work, learning.......etc.

This morning I overheard a conversation where someone was reaching out to get help from a coworker, and the coworker said "Don't look at me" and walked away. I was pissed. I yelled over and offered my assistance. Of course, this person was gracious, but surprised. I'm a manager, and I offered unsolicited help. I just wish that other people would be more like that. Do you know how much better the quality of life would be if people would just get over themselves. A really disgusting person once told me something that now makes sense. "We all take a shit in the exact same spot." Meaning, nobody is so special that they don't have to lower themselves to do degrading acts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons