My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, May 06, 2005

Smell this!

Have you ever noticed, the first thing a person does the minute they smell something terrible is tell you to smell whatever it is that has caused them such disgust? Just 5 minutes ago this happened to me. I was present, and the SQE happened to notice an odd mechanical smell on a cable, and says to me "Smell this." So, what do I do, I just go and smell it without thinking twice about it. And, yes, it did smell terrible. Which made me think, now why did I smell it when I knew it would smell bad? And, why would it be a persons first instinct to request that someone else experience the horror that has just befallen them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons