My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, May 09, 2005

Uneducated

One of my biggest pet peeves is improper grammar. It irritates me right to the very core to hear people say 'zinc' instead of 'sink' or 'warsh' instead of 'wash'.

The area I work in sits directly next to one of the biggest offenders to the English language. The words backwoods hick is tattooed right across her forehead. It drives me insane. The absolute worst part, she is proud of that fact!



Please have designated person for you respective area gather equipment and have ready to be picked up on May 11, 2005 (Wed). .
I will make rounds Wed afternoon about 2:30 p.m. to pick equipment up from each area.


Need I say more??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons