My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, June 03, 2005

Bad Headache

My head hurts so bad today I want to just die. I took 2 more tylenol just now. I hope they kick in soon

The guy at the drive through at McDonald's looked way too familiar to me. And, he was behaving like he totally had a crush on me or something. He was practically laying in the window so he could see me. It was way bizarre. He knew me from somewhere, and I knew him from somewhere. It just escapes me. I wish I could remember.

Because I'm thinking about it at this very moment, I'm going to mention it. I never know what to do when a guy touches my hand. Today, I was looking at a substrate, and asked the opinion of something from one of the component engineers who was outside my area. So, I had the particular dimension to be measured in my hand, and I was telling him my interpretation of the print, and asked if I was looking at it correctly, because, the dimension was not to print. He then agreed with me, that I was interpreting the print correctly, then he himself reaches down and starts to (sorry, I have no better way to put this, and my head hurts to bad to think about it) fiddle around with the stiffener too. (The dimension I was measuring was called a 'stiffener'.) I was still holding it in my hand, so our hands were touching. I don't know why I'm even thinking about this. Probably because my mind won't process intelligent thought. But anyway, the first thing I thought was, do I yank my hand back? Do I leave it there? Will he think I'm flirting with him if I leave it there? Will he be offended if I yank it back? I was in a quandary, and didn't know what in the heck to do. Of course, he had no idea I was even thinking about it, because, when you think about it, it's an absolutely ridiculous thing to worry about.

Which brings me to my next thought. Do you think that guy at McDonald's is thinking, I know that lady from somewhere........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons