My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dry Run

RH totally chewed Ron H. up today in the dry run. It was absolutely horrible. I felt pity for the man, to the point where I had to turn my eyes away from it as it was happening. From start to finish he was an absolute asshole to him. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears, to be quite literal. I didn't say a peep. Anyone who did was absolutely ground right down to nothing. It was unbelievable. At one point, RH said "I'm going to be a bastard about this" and he was true to his word, that's for sure.

To think, I almost missed the whole spectacle too. Pat came over after it had started to get me, he decided he felt it was necessary that I be there. I kind of wish he hadn't. Near the end, when RH had made it known he was not happy with what he had seen, we were nowhere close to what he had envisioned, and he was going to be telling Rick B. in no uncertain terms exactly what would be happening not just what Rick B. thought was necessary, he turned to me and very politely and nicely told me that he knew I was busy, and he was just going to take the next few minutes to "note changes" that would be taking place with what had been created. He was smiling too, on top of all that. He was taking pleasure in the fact that he had the ability to pummel someone like that. So, I told him that I was pretty busy with some MB stuff, and that if we did another run on any receiving changes could he let me know. I didn't know what else to do......I just wanted to get out of there. In his usual gesture, he put his hand on my shoulder and ensured me that the next time we got together for another go, I would be notified and it had "better be better then this". All I could think of was, thank God I didn't have anything to do with this! It turned out to be a disaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons