My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm Going Insane

My God, I think I'm going mad. My kids are on my every last nerve. Right now, Zachary is singing "I met a big meany and his name was Thomas......" and Thomas is whining about drinking pop.

This is horrible to say, but sometimes, I feel like I could just walk out there and scream my fricking head off, and keep screaming until everyone runs and hides. Then, I would be sane again. I obviously don't do that, and end up about 5 seconds from insanity. That's when I get irritable, and I snap at everyone. Even Thomas.

I stained more of the porch today. My arm is absolutely throbbing, and I'm irritated that I'm the one that has to do that stuff. I feel it's a man's job, and if a man isn't man enough to take care of his duties, he's a loser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons