My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, June 03, 2005

Casper

It's official. I got my first white leg comment of the season. I hate the fact that I don't tan well at all. I hate it even more when people point it out to me that I'm not all that tan. Like, for some unknow reason, I might possibly not realize that I'm not very dark. I'm not blind. Next time I get a comment, I'm going to say "Thanks for pointing that out to me! Just think, all this time, I thought I was black."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You should tell people how amazing it is that you're half black. When they don't believe you, insist that it's true. "No, really. My father was black. I've never met him, but I saw pictures."

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons