My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 06, 2005

Applied Innovations

Well, that didn't go very smoothly. They just did the customer walk through, and I was totally tongue tied. I somehow managed to muddle my way through the visit. I'm embarrassed. I try so hard to be flawless, and usually do a good job. Deep down inside, I wish that they would just skip this area all together. Then again, deep down inside, if they did skip the area all together, I would wonder why they skipped the area all together. Catch 22.

Side Note: They always skip materials when they do a walk through. Rick stands at the door, points it out quickly, gives a brief explanation of what it's for, and goes right on to inspection. Back in the day, it was quite the opposite. Inspection was always bypassed, and materials would have gone through a thorough explanation of all the processes.


Tracy H. has put in her notice. Her last day is June 23rd. Everyone was in shock. She is moving to Mt. Pleasant, and is absolutely taking a risk. No job, no house, no family. I personally think it's because Troy might be trying to get custody of Danny again. I have no evidence of this, just a gut feel.


Today was to be Zachary's first day staying home alone. In fact, at this very moment, Charlie thinks Zach is at home by himself. Well, he's not. Even though Charlie told me not to give in and take Zach to daycare, I did anyway. I couldn't just leave him there, crying his eyes out on the couch. He was scared. I'm going to lie to Charlie and tell him that the phones were out (which is an actual reality, but, they weren't out this morning when I took him to Kathy's) and I couldn't leave him at home with no way of getting in touch with me. Just in case of emergency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons