My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, June 06, 2005

Taken Seriously

I often wonder if a woman is taken seriously in the presence of an entire male work force. For instance, earlier today during the walk through. I caught one guy checking me out. Literally from head to toe, he looked me up and down. So, of course I put that out of my mind at that particular moment, I had to pretend I didn't see a thing and continue on with my presentation. As I sat here and started to get back to work, it crossed my mind again. And, I began to wonder, did this guy see me as an equal, or, someone who got her job by looking cute and being friendly.

I have a feeling the new SQE may be of that impression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons