My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, July 29, 2005

Dave gets Burned!

The moment I have been anticipating has arrived. If I didn't have a bum knee I would do cartwheels across the inspection area.

Dave has accepted over 4000 cables made with the wrong wire. Cables which I have rejected each and every time they were received. Cables that he has given me email authorization to use.

He is now sweating it big time. I heard him chanting by the customer file "I am in so much trouble". All I can say is, I had better not feel any heat from this fiasco!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

I have been reading your blog for a while now but I'm a little confused on who Dave is. Is he a boss or a co-worker? Fill me in. He sounds like a real treat!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Dave is the new Supplier Quality Engineer who has been working with my company for approximately 4 weeks now. He is merely just a coworker of mine who is always lurking in the background trying to steal credit from me to gain credibility for himself. For instance, the cable issue. I have refused every shipment that has come in through the door because of quality issues. Wanting to be the one who saves the day, and puts the pesky inspection manager in check (me), he personally signed off and authorized the use of the bad cables on the floor. Going against a trained eye (myself), the IPC book, and a lengthy discussion with our manager (yes, we have the same manager) he passed them anyway. That turned out to be a very unwise decision.

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons