My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Winding Down

The weekend is coming to a close........ Sunday night is upon me already. Sigh......... Funny how the weekend just seems to fly right by.

Weekend/Work Day Conversion Chart

1 minute work day = 1 hour weekend time
1 hour work day = 1 day weekend time
1 work day = 1 week weekend time
1 work week = *yet to be determined. Nobody has ever had this much weekend time.

On a side note: I have finally taken the time to update my link list with a few more blogs of interest. Tree (I wish I could get your accent in there) love what your doing with your blog, and such a worthy cause. I've become addicted to your entries and comments. :) Madman, what can I say, can't wait to see what DG will do next. Bobby, I'm honored that you linked my blog! I linked yours as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Aha...someone was just kind enough to teach me how to do his little accent thing b/c I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. For his little e you type in the Tr (then hold the ALT key while typing 0233) and there you go. There's a web page that lists all the codes for different letters. I'll pass that along later.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/international/accents/codealt.html

Visit here and it will give you all the fun info...Agnes Mitchell was kind enough to pass it on to me. Damn Trée for making posting so difficult! :0)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Linny, you sweet thing, you beat me to it.

Sherri, wow, always so niced to be linked. I like your site too and as soon as I hit the enter key, you'll be on my blogroll. Linny, already added you earlier tonight after I saw that "sweet" comment of Agnes' site. ;-)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I was going to protest my short weekend by calling in today, but have to much to do. *SIGH*

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks you guys! :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons