My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bring that man the brown star!!

You know him........the guy who hangs out right outside the bosses door waiting to fill him in on every little sordid detail involving every last person you work with. The guy who immediately blames everyone else when he screws up, and goes so far as to 'offer assistance' to others who are tasked to fix his messes. The guy who doesn't have a clue what he's doing but volunteers for every project imaginable. (By the way, being that he is totally clueless, he doesn't actually do any of the work, he just gets the credit for being a part of the team.)

In case you haven't noticed, I hate this guy!! I'm seriously considering bringing a metal brush to work with a big bow on it and leaving it on his desk.

Ha! Ha! Ha! (maniacal laughter) Take that brown noser!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gravity Drop said...

One time our company brought in a consulting group. We were informed one lady was such a screw up that she was COSTING the company money by her mistakes. We were told to fire her. Well years later...... she's still here.
And no, this lady is not me hahaha.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I have a girl at work like this...only she wants the info but never gets it. Drives her crazy. Anytime something is going down, she's in my office wanting to know what's up.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons