My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Can you believe......

I was just speaking with my boss and she literally reached her hand down the front of her top and pulled a silver heart on a dangly thing out of her bra. Then proceeded to tell me how she felt something like a spider crawling down there and the dangly thing from her bra was what she was feeling.

Ok..........I just want to know one thing. Why do these things always happen to me?? I mean, I wouldn't be reaching down inside my top in front of her. Nor would I start telling my male coworker about how horrible my husband was in bed last night. (By the way, that's exactly what I was confronted with only moments before the 'hand in bra' scenario.) I got to hear all about how Mike's girlfriend was a limp rag. I won't go into any further details, because, I pretty much blocked most of that conversation out of my mind already. Or, at the gas station this morning when the guy at the next pump was expressing his concerns to me about the price of gas. (Actually, he walks over to me, exclaimed that the Saudi's were raping us, slaps his hand on my back, and asks me if I like taking it in the ass!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons