My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Top 10 Best Commercials

  1. The identity theft commercials. (I especially love the man sitting in the chair talking about the boustier that 'lifts and separates'.)
  2. The commercial with the 2 guys trying to act cool and lip syncing at the bar. (It's going to bug me all night until I can remember what song they are singing.)
  3. The Dasani commercial with the man in the bear suit. (Would you want to drink this water?)
  4. Hershey's Kisses commercials. (I just love them all. Must be because I'm a chocolate junkie.)
  5. Mt. Dew commercials. (Especially the older ones................like the one with the 2 guys in the golf carts.)
  6. Corona commercials. (Mostly because I would give anything to be on those sandy beaches.)
  7. The 'Accidents Happen' commercials. (My personal favorite, the one where the old woman drives through the garage door, side swipes the second vehicle, and finally ends up wrapped around a tree.)
  8. The credit card 'Priceless' commercials. (Especially love the one with the young kids taking the car trip.)
  9. Capitol One commercials. (What's in your wallet??)
  10. The snowmobile commercial where the guys stop to take a pee. :) Suddenly their snow mobiles are hijacked by the mooses. (I especially love the fact that they show the guy from behind taking care of business in front of the tree. It cracks me up.)

5 Comments:

Blogger lookingbusy said...

I always liked the old Subway commercials where the buffalo was singing. That was funny.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Don't forget about the happy cows and the "you're not gettimy my bud lite, Johnny."

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Personally i like the commercial TNT is starting to air advertising their shows. The ones where they take actual characters and put them in a funny commercial like the psychic guy petting his cat and seeing how it nearly lost all of it's lives and he said, "I need a new pet." At the end the commercials say, "Characters wanted". They're so funny.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Eat2Live - Michele said...

I feel so sorry for those poor rampaging barbarians having to ork in regular jobs instead of their exciting , world traveling carreers. But what do I know - I'm just a girl from North Myrtle Beach !

12:26 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Actually, the "Characters wanted" commericals are for USA. I like those, too. My favorite is the one where the clairvoyant girl from "The 4400" tells her mom the sex of the babies that a row of pregnant women will have.

I really like a T-Mobile one right now where a guy's dog has swallowed his cell phone. Listening through a stethoscope, the vet tells him that it sounds like he's on hold. In panic, the guy says, "During peak hours!" Then the nurse adds, "You could be roaming!"

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons