My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, August 19, 2005

The Stalker

One of my employees keeps an eagle eye on me. It's actually very funny. She's a 73 year old spitfire with white pick perm hair.

Today I'm in the receiving area, talking with the girls about God knows what. Most likely not work related considering I'm having one of those days where you just want to be anywhere in the world but here. I see something move from the corner of my eye. I glance over and see only a stack of boxes.........or so I think. I keep looking in the direction of the boxes and notice a white puff above one of the stacks. It's Elizabeths hair peeking out above the boxes. I can see just her eyes above the box. I literally laugh out loud.

Funny woman!! She knows I've spotted her and walks over to see what's going on. She's smiling now and says 'Someone's gotta keep this one in line'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons