My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lipgloss

I just had the most bazaar conversation. I am totally a lip gloss woman. Always wear it. In fact, my nick name from one of my coworkers is 'lipgloss'. One of these days, I may just explain how that came to be. :o

Elizabeth came to me a little bit ago and asked me what it was about the lipgloss that I particularly liked over lipstick. Now, picture a 4'9 73 year old woman with white pick permed hair and bifocals asking why you prefer lipgloss over lipstick. Surprised, I said I liked it because it doesn't dry out like lipstick does after an hour or two. Your lips don't end up with a color ring around the perimeter and lines where the color has seeped into the cracks and worn off the rest of your lips.

Even more surprising was her response. Based on my reasons for wearing lipgloss, she has decided to try it for herself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'm with you, sister ... and anything shiny ... you can never have enough!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons