My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Saturday Mornings

I absolutely live for Saturday mornings. Absolutely the best part of the week. The realization that you have 2 whole days ahead of you before you have to go back to work is golden.

This morning I just lay in bed wide awake for like an hour listening to the silence of the house. Thomas had crawled into bed with me at some point last night, and he was having a good dream, I presume. Every once in a while he would start to laugh and almost say something. It was pretty cute. It's times like that that make you just want to keep them a baby forever.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trée said...

Sherri, I'm with you about Saturday mornings. Sitting at my window, coffee in hand, watching the cardinals play. Wonderful. Have a great weekend ;-)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

My saturday morning was supposed to consist of coffe, a smoke, sitting on the patio, reading blogs, relaxing.

Instead, everyone got up early, started painting, talking to me (the nerve of people), totally ruining my relaxing satruday morning.

I have rescheduled it for tomorrow morning, and people better sleep in and leave me alone.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Well, I sure hope you get your relaxing morning tomorrow Bobby!

Madman and Tree (sorry, I can't get the accent above the 'e') hope you guys both have good weekends as well!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Sherri, so far so good. A little beer on Saturday night hasn't hurt--lol. Love you pic, btw. I just like seeing people smile, even if just a few days before the thought of "up my ass" when through their mind. I still love that thought "Up my Ass." I wonder what that says about me--lol. Not sure I want to know the answer. :-)

12:41 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! We must have the same twisted sense of humor tree!

Thanks for the nice comment on my picture! :)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons