My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

If I could do it over.................

I know I would have

  • Not gotten so drunk at the company Christmas party 3 years ago that I am now a legend in my own time. My name and Christmas party have become synonymous with each other.
  • Not been nice to that back stabbing new quality tech Denise. She is the stuff that pond scum lives off of.
  • Married a rich guy. This working stuff is for the birds!
  • Never listened to my husband when he said "I know a mechanic that can take a look at your jeep" (took it in for a brake job, it now wobbles as I drive it down the road.)
  • Worn less eye liner today. Yikes!

The new quality tech, the one that I stood up for on more then one occasion, has pissed me right off. She had the nerve to say to people that we did not train her in the receiving/inspection departments. I was personally offended! I worked with her one on one for 3 days straight. She has the nerve to say that we didn't train her??

Well, I hate to say it, but she has just pissed off the wrong person.

5 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Me said...

What happened at the Christmas party? Inquiring minds want to know!!

7:04 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Nice! That keeps it fun to be the center of the attention when it comes to office parties!
Hell, I just did in August!

I hate morons at work like that..the ones that blame everyone for their mistakes...i have people like that at work...actually, it makes them look like an ass more than anything!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Angela - let's just say, what didn't I do at the Christmas party? LOL

I had a really good time and had a lot of fun, I just happened to have consumed a ton of alcohol too. The people I work with had never seen me inebriated. :) They had a blast. They got to see me burp in public (yikes! I really did do that.), I was so funny (funny how you are all of a sudden a million times funnier when you are drunk), and in the end they got to see my 2 good friends practically carry me out to my car. (My husband was driving, he was not drinking.)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I've been that person at a party.

It's especially fun when no one has actually seen you like that before.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Actually, what made me write about it was I was just talking about the infamous Christmas party yesterday afternoon. One of my friends from the floor was walking past and all I did was mention the word Christmas. Immediately she is recounting events that had happened at the Christmas party. She ended with "I can't wait until we have our next Christmas party." (Because of company finances, we haven't had a company Christmas party for the past 2 years. They are hoping to get one in this year.)

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons